Our Pharmacy is open:
Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 2pm
Curbside Pick- up & We Deliver
APOTHECURB – a new way to pick up your prescriptions! Curbside pick-up that’s quick and easy. Not feeling well today or have the kids in the car? Call us from your cell phone and we’ll bring your meds right out to you.
You not only get great service at Lee’s Inlet Apothecary, but our “Drug Bug” delivers in the Murrells Inlet Area . Delivery requires 48 hours-notice and is available Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. We accept cash, checks and/or a credit card on file for your convenience. Currently, there is a $2.00 delivery fee. We will call before coming to your home since we will be unable to leave the medication.
Pharmacy Myth #1: MAIL ORDER
Mail Order Myth Busted!
- Your medication is exposed to drastic temperature changes
- Your mail order pharmacist does not know you or your needs
- Many times you pay for medication you do not end up taking
- Prescription waste is created when changes are made before you finish your 9 day supply
- You medication does not get to you on time and you miss doses
Pharmacy Myth #2: INSURANCE
Insurance Order Myth Busted!
Lee’s Inlet Apothecary accepts almost ALL insurance plans, Just because you don’t see our name on the list provided by your insurance company, it doesn’t mean we do not honor your card! Bring your insurance card in and let us check for you.
Pharmacy Myth #3: Rx PRICE
Prescription Price Myth Busted!
You do not need to go to a big box store for the “best price”. Give us a try.
WE WANT TO KNOW
What will it take for you to…
- Become a customer?
- Come back as a customer, if you once shopped with us?
- Send us a new customer, if you are currently a customer?
WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW…
Give Willie a call, (843) 651-RxRx (7979) or email (click here),
Come in and experience the difference.
- Prescription Delivery
- Focused, personal attention
- A quick response to your concerns
- Experienced pharmacy personnel
- A warm and caring Christian atmosphere
- Shop locally – we live in your community and your concerns are our concerns
- Save time – don’t wait for hours at the Big Box chain stores
- Save Gas – we are local and serve your neighborhood
- Save Aggravation – our service is focused and personal
Lee’s Inlet Apothecary is blessed with the best, most loyal customers in the area. Melissa and Willie know that there are many drug stores in the Murrells Inlet area to choose from and they are grateful that you have chosen the Apothecary to be your pharmacy.
But with all the new additions to our community, not everyone is aware that we are here. We would love for you to share us with your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors. If you recommend someone to either Lee’s Inlet Apothecary or PURE Compounding, and they begin using us as a pharmacy, we will give you a $10 off your next purchase as a thank you for your loyalty. Loyal customers like you are a blessing to us. Visit our Facebook page (click here)!