Doing our part to help keep pharmaceuticals out of South Carolina’s rivers, lakes, and drinking water. Lee’s Inlet Apothecary is a safe disposal of unwanted medications.
Our Medistroy program sends returned medications to a fully licensed and regulated incineration facility. Both the EPA and World Health Organization recommend this method of disposal over flushing or throwing away unused medications. Please check below to find out which medications are accepted, and how to return them to Lee’s Inlet Apothecary.
Returning Your Unwanted Medicines to Lee’s Inlet Apothecary Couldn’t Be Easier. A Service Free to Our Customers.
- Gather your unwanted medications and other approved items.
- Keep them in their original containers (mark out any personal information if you wish, but do not mark out the name of the medicine!).
- Bring the medications to Lee’s Inlet Apothecary.
- Give the medications to a Lee’s Inlet Apothecary pharmacist.
1-2 Items- $10.00
3-5 Items- $15.00
6-10 Items- $25.00
1-2 Items- $5.00
3-5 Items- $10.00
1 Bag- $20.00
1 Lg Bag- $30.00
Products should be left in the packaging in which the medication was dispensed. This will provide a means of disposing of the packaging, contain and protect the medication in transit, and minimize any exposure.
Lee’s Inlet Apothecary can only accept unused medications from customers or customers’ caregivers. Inventory from another healthcare center is NOT acceptable. Questions? Check with the pharmacists at Lee’s Inlet Apothecary.
WE WANT TO KNOW
What will it take for you to…
- Become a customer?
- Come back as a customer, if you once shopped with us?
- Send us a new customer, if you are currently a customer?
WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW…
Give Willie a call, (843) 651-RxRx (7979) or email (click here),
Come in and experience the difference.
- Prescription Delivery
- Focused, personal attention
- A quick response to your concerns
- Experienced pharmacy personnel
- A warm and caring Christian atmosphere
- Shop locally – we live in your community and your concerns are our concerns
- Save time – don’t wait for hours at the Big Box chain stores
- Save Gas – we are local and serve your neighborhood
- Save Aggravation – our service is focused and personal
Lee’s Inlet Apothecary is blessed with the best, most loyal customers in the area. Melissa and Willie know that there are many drug stores in the Murrells Inlet area to choose from and they are grateful that you have chosen the Apothecary to be your pharmacy.
But with all the new additions to our community, not everyone is aware that we are here. We would love for you to share us with your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors. If you recommend someone to either Lee’s Inlet Apothecary or PURE Compounding, and they begin using us as a pharmacy, we will give you a $10 off your next purchase as a thank you for your loyalty. Loyal customers like you are a blessing to us. Visit our Facebook page (click here)!